About Vancouver Acting School
To be an instructor at Vancouver Acting School we have two non-negotiable requirements:
1) You must have extensive training and experience in the field you are teaching.
2) You must be actively working in the field you are teaching.
3) We volunteer our time for one-on-one coachings to ensure you are always your best in the audition room.
We are the first to admit there are lots of wonderful, diverse training options in Vancouver. Every instructor and school have their niche areas that allow them to stand out. Here are some of ours:
* Classes are less expensive than most places. NEW PRICES FOR 2017!
* Teachers all work regularly in the areas they teach.
* Enormous discounts on Casting Director workshops for those in class. NEW PRICES FOR 2017!
* Live performances and read-throughs of new screenplays every 12 weeks. NEW FOR 2017!
* Classes are tiered to ensure you are working with like-minded performers in a similar place so you can truly learn from both your work and the rest of the class. NEW FOR 2017!
* Free, exclusive, bi-annual creative showcase (ask us about Rhapsody) for unbelievable breakthroughs in your craft.
* Free coaching. It’s amazing how big of a jump it is in booking rates for actors who get coachings for every audition.
* Free mentoring on your business. Countless actors learn to find incredible depths in their art and are then confused when it doesn’t translate into bookings. Find out why.
* Small class sizes so everyone gets lots of one-on-one time.
One-on-one dialogue about any of the classes, workshops, and instructors will be answered directly by the Department Head, Daniel Bacon (email@example.com) E-mail him today if you want to know more.
SUCCESS IS A HABIT.
Combine the traditional, core techniques of acting with the modern day skills required to work in today’s competitive industry, and give our students the business know-how and drive to match the energy they invest in their craft.