5:00pm – 8:00pm Friday December 8th
- In depth discussions about the audition process.
- Learn the dos and don’t of the audition room
- Run your auditions for Laura and receive feedback and notes in preparation for Day 2
10:00am – 4:30pm Saturday December 9th
- You will be guided through warmups and techniques to get you connected to the audition materials and also to your own instrument.
- Work your scenes once more before guest director Karen Lam arrives.
- In depth discussion about the audition process from a directors perspective.
- All students will have the opportunity to ‘audition’ their scenes in a real audition setting and an actual casting studio.
4:30pm – 6:00pm
- The day will end with a panel of professional actors and directors discussing auditions and working with the director.
- Q & As.
- You will leave with copies of your audition along with individual feedback.